Question about Strollers & Sit Down Meals

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Braden's Momma, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Braden's Momma

Braden's Momma Mouseketeer

I have ressies @ Sci- FI, Fultons, Coral Reef, and Rainforest Cafe'. This is the first trip I will be bring a stroller....do you take the stroller inside with you or is there a place to park it outside? TIA

2. Mariep26

Mariep26 DIS Veteran

We usually had to park it outside. The only place that allowed us to bring the stroller in was Akershus.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Braden's Momma

Braden's Momma Mouseketeer

Thank you! I would rather park it outside than mess with it inside a restaurant.

5. kathneric

kathneric Earning My Ears

Most places we kept it outside. At scifi she had fallen asleep so they let us bring it in but we then had to sit at a flying saucer table in the back...which was fine...I was happy to be able to actually eat a full meal haha

6. MomTo3PrincessesInNJ

MomTo3PrincessesInNJ DIS Veteran

We usually left it outside (its a double) but when the baby was sleeping 50's Prime Time cleared a path for us to bring it in.

7. Megsie1000

Megsie1000 Mouseketeer

Hosts have made exceptions for us when we had young kids/babies sleeping, but usually they ask you to park it outside.

8. lililoo12

lililoo12 Mouseketeer

you park the stroller outside but if your baby is too little to fit in a highchair they usually will let you bring it in. I have eaten at a lot of TS restaurants this year and have always been able to bring it in with my daughter. I just show them how young she is and it has never been an issue. Make sure like I do to include the baby in the ressies even though the baby will not be eating. It will make sure there is a space for the stroller.

9. 5mouseketeersforus

5mouseketeersforus Mouseketeer

Good to know. I wondered about this & figured that DH & I would be flipping a coin to see who got to eat their meal when it was hot & who had to hold the baby LOL