Question about Small World Vacations

Princess Jasmine

Mouseketeer
I would like to know if anyone has ever used Small World Vacations. I am planning a trip to WDW in October and received a quote from them. The price they quoted is the exact same price that I would get if I booked through Disney directly. What would be the advantage to booking through them?

I have always just booked through Disney but have heard that you can get better deals by using travel agents that specialize in Disney. How do I get these deals?

Thanks for your help.

Travel agencies don't generally get you better deals - the ones that specialize in Disney usually will watch for further discounts (though there may not be any, if you have a discount already), should handle dining seatings, Magical Express, etc. Sometimes they'll offer an extra incentive, maybe a gift with a WDW vacation (you have to watch their web pages, or with SWV, the Mousesavers page), for those. They don't happen as often. Companies like DU and SWV also give rebates for cruises.

Yes, I have used them for our first and only trip, and they were wonderful. Took care of making our ADR's and any questions I had they answered. I would recommend them. I didn't pay any extra to use their services, and I thought the quote we received was fair. I did book air travel on my own.

I haven't used Small World but I have used Dreams Unlimited several times. While their rates may not be anything less than what I could get by booking with Disney directly, they do offer additional services that make it worth using them.

They will keep on top of codes and discounts as they are announced. If one comes out, you will not be the one hanging on the phone on hold and in a queue of other Disney bargain-hunters looking to book at the new rate. Your DU agent will be doing that. And then she'll email you with the good news! In one instance, my DU agent could not secure an AP rate for me at the resort I wanted (no rooms available for my dates) and she ended up calling me to see if I wanted to switch resorts to get the better price.

Your DU agent will also make any changes to your ressie that you need (additional people, different dates, change resorts, etc.) and all without you wasting your time on hold or your money on a long distance phone call to CRO.

They will also book your ADRs and make an itinerary for you based on the ages and touring preferences of your party.

I would recommend them to anyone who wants to relieve some of the stress of planning. It's nice to know that someone else is worrying about codes and ADRs. And they don't charge anything extra for the service. :thumbsup2

We have used Small World several times now, and have never regretted it. They are always quick to modify your reservations to get you the latest deal. I know you can get the same deals yourself, but for us, it's nicer to have someone else making all the phone calls and what not.

They also have tons of great advice, which can be very helpful to anybody who is somewhat unfamiliar with WDW.

We will continue to use them going forward.

Andy

Hey Princess Jasmine. I live very, very close to you. I booked with Small World last year and was very pleased. I'll probably use them again this year. There is now a Small World rep in our area, right here in Madison. I used a sweet girl out of Atlanta last year and will probably use her again. If you have questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Thank you so much to everyone who answered my questions. I think that I will go ahead and use them. It would be nice to have someone else calling CRO for me. I have never attempted to get a better deal after I booked so maybe I will luck out and they will find something for me.

Hi,
I used them to book my vacation for July. I am kicking myself for not doing it myself through Disney.

1. the price was exactly the same
2. I lost the free photo print from Photo Pass that Disney was offering
3. I had to do all my reservations.
4. Disney Visa offered meet and greet Characters and other benefit.

It may be good for off months. I don't know.. I did not see any benefit from them at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter