• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about site size

M

MaryT

Hi - My sister is doing the Disney Marathon in January (I waited too long to sign up, so I couldn't get in). Anyway, my parents are going to bring the RV to the camground for them and the kids. I'm thinking of going also, but there really wouldn't be enough room in the RV, so here's my question....

Are the sites bit enough for both a motor home and a 3 person tent? And do they allow that?

We are trying to figure out if we need 2 sites - but if we do, we would want them together - is that possible?

Thanks for any help!

Yes , it should be big enough for the RV and a tent. Every site has a sand pad beyond the asphalt slab for campers. You can have two tents or a camper and a tent on each site as long as you don't have over 10 people on the site. (You will be charged extra for any adults over the first two). If you decide on two sites you can book them at the same time on one ressie or if they are separate, have them connect the two ressies on their computer,so they know you are together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter