Question about refillable mug

kathy23

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! We are going to Disney in April and will be having 3 of our 4 family members on the dining plan. My son is 2 and we do not need to buy him a plan. But, this means he does not get a mug. No biggie since he will not be drinking soda but I am sure he will want the same one as his big sister. I was thinking of picking one up off ebay before we go to save money and was wondering if all the resorts use the same one. We are staying at POFQ if that helps. Also, if I get the current mug, do you think it will be the same in April? Thanks!

Hi everyone! We are going to Disney in April and will be having 3 of our 4 family members on the dining plan. My son is 2 and we do not need to buy him a plan. But, this means he does not get a mug. No biggie since he will not be drinking soda but I am sure he will want the same one as his big sister. I was thinking of picking one up off ebay before we go to save money and was wondering if all the resorts use the same one. We are staying at POFQ if that helps. Also, if I get the current mug, do you think it will be the same in April? Thanks!
The mugs are the same at each resort but they change the design from time to time.

You can buy the mugs at Disney without being on the dining plans. Why not just pick up one for him there? Or give him one of the grown ups' mugs to drink his milk or juice from so that he has one like his sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter