Question about purchasing at "sold out" resort

sulleyfan

<font color=red>2319!! WE HAVE A 2319!!<br><font c
I've been doing quite a bit of research about purchasing DVC, and do have one question that I haven't found an answer to.

Does Disney ever offer any incentives or promotions on purchasing "sold out" resorts through them as the initial contract? Such as buying back first year of points, etc? Thanks for the help! :)

I wouldn't think so. I think they encourage people to buy the current offering only. Right now its SSR. I also understand that they actually discourage buyers for sold out DVC.

If Disney has points for sale at the sold out resorts they will not offer any incentive nor will the guides say to you hey I also have points at BWV. First you have to ask for the sold out resorts........more than likely you will be wait listed for a contract to come around. SSR is their priority ro sell out........and soon it will be VAKL.....there probably will be an initial incentive there I would assume. So for now $95 per point at the sold outs and you may have to wait for a contract.........
Brownie

Thanks for the quick answers :) ....that's what I figured, but I thought if I'm going to be thorough about researching, I should ask even the "stupid/duh" questions too if I'm not for sure. :)

I bought in June 2005 BWV from Disney Dec use year, did get 2004 points and where able to bank them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter