Question about "Private Affair" at HHI

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

We've confirmed a date with Chef Gordon during our stay at DVC Hilton Head.

Here's my question....we're staying in a studio, and I know there's no true restaurant at this resort, so where will we be dining? Also, should hubby and I get dressed up, or is it OK to wear nice pants & a nice shirt?

Thanks!

The "private affair" is currently being held at the beach house. When we did this it was still being done in one of the grand villas that was used for sales promotions/displays. I think each venue has it's own benefits, although given the amount of wine we got through driving wouldn't have been an option :D. Given the current venue,unless you have a teetotaller in the group, I might check up on the possibility of ordering a taxi as I think it would have taken us until daybreak to make the 20 minute walk back to the resort.

Dressing up is really a personal option. There will only be Chef Gordon and however many makes up your party. We were just "smart casual" (ie slacks and polo shirts) but if you wanted to make it more dressy that isn't going to be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!