Question about pin codes

wonderstruck88

Mouseketeer
I have two separate email addressed, one personal and one for school/work. I get emails from Disney at both of them - at some point I forgot I already had an account and signed up for a second on the WDW site. So I have two Disney accounts, both with the exact same information for me - name, address, all that is the same. My personal one is the one associated with MDE, so that's the one they had on file for booking my upcoming trip. Thing is, my school/work email constantly gets pin codes sent to it. If I get a pin code at that email address that's good for the dates of my next trip, can I still call and have it applied since my name and address matches? Or will they see that as gaming the system and not allow it?

Alternatively, if there's a way to fix this problem I'd love to hear it. I've thought of just cancelled the other account (if you can even do that)...but pin codes! My personal email NEVER gets pin codes, even though we haven't taken a Disney trip in five years!

You wouldn't be able to apply the pin code to an existing reservation in your case, but you'd simply cancel and boom anew reservation with the other account.

You wouldn't be able to apply the pin code to an existing reservation in your case, but you'd simply cancel and boom anew reservation with the other account.

That would lose our dining reservations and such though, correct? I'm almost just wondering if I should just cancel now and make a new reservation under my other email address!

Although I suppose that once I book a trip, they're pretty unlikely to send me pin codes for that same time period. So I suppose I should just let it go.

That would lose our dining reservations and such though, correct? I'm almost just wondering if I should just cancel now and make a new reservation under my other email address!
No, dining reservations are not linked to you resort reservation at all. What's the "and such?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter