Question about photopass at character meals

RachelsMommie

Bring Back the Cookie Boat!
When you have your picture taken at Akershus, CRT, or Chef Mickey's, can you have the photos put on your Photopass card?

Also, are the in-ride photos eligible to put on your photopass card as well?

Thanks!
Kristi

At CRT & Akershaus, yes. The photo you receive (included in your meal price) has a code on it that you enter on the PP site just like a PP card code.

For Chef Mickey's, same idea, except you only get the code if you BUY the photo.

Ride photos - the only one you can add to your PP account is Test Track. None of the others have that capability. Under the photo preview screens at Test Track, there is a slot that you can put your Photopass card into.

I don't know. I do know that the photo for Chef Mickey's is a picture of your group with a statue of Mickey Mouse with a mixing bowl, not a costumed character. I might have bought it if if was a picture with a costumed character, but a big chunk of fiberglass? No thanks.

i'm thinking 30.00 ish . I wish they had some kind of discount if you buy more than 1 or prebuy photo cd, are disney resort guest something.

Also, if you take your photo from the restaurants to one of the Photopass counters, they will add it to your Photopass for you. As far as cost, other people have mentioned costs for CM and DSB, but CRT and Akershus are included for free in your meal price. Once you have either received or paid for the photo, you don't need to pay to add it to your Photopass--that part is free--you just need to pay if you order more prints or the CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter