Question about ME luggage tags

nmmace

Earning My Ears
I'm leaving for Disney World in 29 days and was wondering when should I receive our luggage tags for the magical express. I received my packet with our hotel/dining plan info in it but no luggage tags for our bags for Disney to pick up at baggage claim & bring to our hotel. I guess I'm starting to worry. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

i received my ME luggage tags before my hotel package. i think i was about 45 days out when i got my ME tags and then 33 days out when i got my hotel packet. i would call ME and verify they have your reservation info and then ask that they send tags. doesn't hurt to call.

Still no tags...I've called 3x over the last 3weeks. They have all my info that's needed and every time I call they say their reprinting/mailing them to me & they still don't come. It's starting to get frustrating bc I'm trying to believe what their telling me but when I check the mail everyday, it's just disappointing. I know I don't have to have them and can just give the welcome desk at the airport my baggage claim number but I'd feel more relaxed knowing they were on my bags. Any ideas?

nmmace said:
Still no tags...I've called 3x over the last 3weeks. They have all my info that's needed and every time I call they say their reprinting/mailing them to me & they still don't come. It's starting to get frustrating bc I'm trying to believe what their telling me but when I check the mail everyday, it's just disappointing. I know I don't have to have them and can just give the welcome desk at the airport my baggage claim number but I'd feel more relaxed knowing they were on my bags. Any ideas?

My ME packet came today and we're leaving 11/27.

It is strange you have no received the yellow tags yet. We had ours a couple of weeks ago for early November.

I know this is probably a silly question but is your address correct?

Mickey1Fan said:
It is strange you have no received the yellow tags yet. We had ours a couple of weeks ago for early November.

I know this is probably a silly question but is your address correct?

Yes, address, flight info, ect is all correct. They've verified this every time I've called (3x now). I'm just wondering what their actually doing when I'm talking to them on the phone. They say they're putting it in the system to have them reprinted as we're talking on the phone & that I should receive them in 5-7 days. I last called on Friday October 19th. As of yesterday, Saturday the 27th, I still didn't have anything. I'm waiting to see if anything comes in Mondays mail. If not I'm calling again & this time I may not be so nice on the phone. This is getting ridiculous!

I hope you have success very soon! I can only imagine how annoyed you are.

Around 21 days out is the norm. Occasionally people get them sooner, but not usually.

I finally received my ME tags in the mail yesterday. 10 days before we leave. It only took 3 phones calls. We received our hotel booklet and cruise doc/tags over a month ago. The final call to Disney they claimed that they never received my info regarding us taking the bus to our resort. That's odd bc we booked it with our hotel/dining/tickets package & it was clearly on our hotel docs we received. So supposedly this is why we never got them.

So any future WDW trips you take, even if you book ME, call them after you book your reservation bc you'll never know if they got the request or not!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm leaving for Disney World in 29 days and was wondering when should I receive our luggage tags for the magical express. I received my packet with our hotel/dining plan info in it but no luggage tags for our bags for Disney to pick up at baggage claim & bring to our hotel. I guess I'm starting to worry. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

I leave December 4th and I just got my tags 2 days ago!

We haven't received ours yet and we leave 12/3. Maybe it has something to do with that we haven't given them our flight info yet... and don't plan on using luggage tags...oops....

Not a big deal if you don't get you ME tags, they will still take your luggage just go to the ME desk and they will take care of it. I have had to do this on a couple of occasions when the tags did not show up.

We leave on Monday and just received all of our documents including ME today.

Dang that's cutting it a little close. I leave on 11/30 and received my stuff weeks ago. Of course, it might have helped that I am going down by myself.

We leave in 39 days and I was getting concerned that I haven't gotten anything yet! I was getting nervous but I guess I'm not the only one!

We leave on Monday and just received all of our documents including ME today.

We leave Monday too and just got ours yesterday. Pretty last minute...

I noticed you were staying at POFQ like us and heard of some people getting upgrades. Maybe they waited to send our to see if we would be upgraded or not.
No upgrade for us.. but it's not a big deal anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter