Question about Hoop Dee doo tier 3 seating :)

Jenny412

Mouseketeer
Thinking about doing Hoop dee doo tier 3 seating up on the balcony. My question is does the show go on while you're eating? So basically you would be facing away from the action while eating or is there an intermission when the food comes out? We will have a 7 year old with us. Would he have issues being able to see? Anyone with experience good or bad on these seats?Thanks for any replies :)

Thinking about doing Hoop dee doo tier 3 seating up on the balcony. My question is does the show go on while you're eating? So basically you would be facing away from the action while eating or is there an intermission when the food comes out? We will have a 7 year old with us. Would he have issues being able to see? Anyone with experience good or bad on these seats?Thanks for any replies :)
unless the 7 year old has trouble seeing over the railing at the table he should have no trouble seeing the stage. I would guess he would have less trouble seeing than tier 2 at back of main floor. from what I remember most of main food comes out while the small band plays easy to turn and watch some then come back to eatng

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter