Question about Escape package

Emimy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone :wave2:

I think I've decided that I want a Dessert Party for our wedding. The only thing is that I've been looking at having an Escape wedding, can I still have a DP? I'm still majorly confused with all the different options at Disney, so any help would be very much appreciated!

TIA

Emily :flower3:

Yes, Emily you can still have a DP with an Escape Wedding:thumbsup2 ....If you're thinking of IllumiNations in Epcot, the location would most likely be Morocco as that is the only one with a small minimum of people required...

:)

Hi everyone :wave2:

I think I've decided that I want a Dessert Party for our wedding. The only thing is that I've been looking at having an Escape wedding, can I still have a DP? I'm still majorly confused with all the different options at Disney, so any help would be very much appreciated!

TIA

Emily :flower3:

Hi, we're doing a DP for our escape vow renewal and we were told it would likely be at the bonsai terrace in japan (for 4 people) by our wedding coordinator.

Just ask your wedding coordinator about booking a dessert party. When we were having an Escape, my coordinator was very helpful. You'll likely get Morocco for less than 20 people. With 20 or more, you'll have many more options, such as UK Terrace, Italy West Plaza, and French Island Arm.

Thanks everyone, me & my partner are still deciding on where we're going to get married. A big thing for me is that I want to wear my dress for as long as possible, so if I couldn't have had a dessert party I would've had to plan for something else...

Looks like it'll be Morocco then because I'm looking at having 18 guests.

Thanks again :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter