question about ellis island food specials?

chalee94

DIS Veteran
do you need to be a member of their players club to get the steak special (or similar) or do you just ask?

thanks.

When we did it a couple of years ago, you first had to sign up for their players card, which is free.

Great steak, great price. But be warned, the smoke was so thick that it seriously detracted from the experience. I have severe allergies, and it was enough that I haven't been back since.

-Bob

do you need to be a member of their players club to get the steak special (or similar) or do you just ask?

thanks.

No you don't need the players club to get it, and it is not as smoky as the last person stated, at least i didn't find it that way. The steak special is not on the menu. If you do sign up for the card by 4pm the next day you will get $10 free slot play on your card, this you can not cash out unless you win something and then you can only cash out you winnings. Also you may get a $1 off any meal that is not 24 hours (the steak special is 24 hours) and if you go to the BBQ you can get money off there with the club card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter