Question about DW from an adult needing younger point of view!

i personally think its great that old threads are coming back to life.......:confused3

well, you'll probably get a one sided point of view from us, because we are on DISboards, but I love it, and could never get bored :upsidedow

I quite frankly didn't even know you could find threads so old.

Okay people. Why are well getting in an uproar. Gosh I just thought it would be interesting.

Can we please just let it be over? Let this thread fade out.:)

just got down to the bottom and change the thing to from the beginning. This was one of the first threads ..lol..

It was so dull back then...:sad2:

People used to be banned from DIS for speaking about anything other than disney.

People used to be banned from DIS for speaking about anything other than disney.

why? are is that when they first started the boards and didnt think of the community, teen, or other boards? where everything can be random?:confused:

why? are is that when they first started the boards and didnt think of the community, teen, or other boards? where everything can be random?:confused:

No.

It was created by pete (webmaster pete) and it was made to talk about disney. Its an offshoot of Dreams Unlimited Travel, and wdwinfo.com. It wasn't made for you to ramble on and on about your cat's allergy to litter. It was made to discuss disney world, and the wdw corp.

bored at disney? :lmao: yea right! your ds should have fun. just don't drag him to character breakfasts every single day. enjoy your trip!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter