Question about dummy bookings

Bonniec

DIS Veteran
If I book a dummy date while on board, can I move it earlier if a Florida resident or kids sail free opens up last minute?

I'm not sure what we will do in the future. We are going first trip in October concierge. In 2014 we don't really have much travel expense planned. So either we would do a short, last minute trip (4 or less days) or become spoiled on concierge and just skip 2014 and wait for 2015.

I know booking on board does nothing for concierge. But if a last minute deal opened up we might just take a short trip. So I guess my question is if it is worth booking anything on board?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You can't move an OBB to a KSF booking since you can only use one discount at a time. You could move it further out if it isn't after the PIF date.

Okay, that's what I wondered. So there wouldn't be any point to my booking on board because we will either do concierge or a kids sail free/fl resident discount. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter