question about Disney Visa

mommytoe

DIS Veteran
When we signed up for the card it said after the first use we would get $50 gift card/reward (not sure which).
My question is how long after the first use will we get it? If the first use was last Wed and the charge is showing up should I worry that the account doesn't say anything about the 50?

It won't show up until your statement that has that first charge on it. At least that is how mine worked. HTH!

HeatherFeather said:
It won't show up until your statement that has that first charge on it. At least that is how mine worked. HTH!

and then you still have to request it.....it won't just automatically show up in your mail.

If I pay on the card before the statment comes out do I still get the points for what I charged on the card?

I got my card in May. In June I received a $15 Gift Card (not Reward card) after my first purchase. Then in July I received the Reward Card (needs to be activated by phone) with $35 on it. I checked online this week and I already have another $15 to transfer to it!! Great deal!!! I understand you can be using it at WDW and call the number that day and have rewards transferred for immediate use.

mommytoe said:
If I pay on the card before the statment comes out do I still get the points for what I charged on the card?
Yes, you still accrue the points for any charges that you make. I would routinely make payments to my card using my bank's online payment function. I actually paid once per week so that my monthly statement wasn't a big shocker. I still got the points for every charge that I made during the billing cycle.

take your disney visa card to DTD and

they will give you a phone # and a card you call right there and they will transfer your rewards dollars to youe new card

we leave very soon and dont have time to have a card mailed

thanks

If you plan on using the card on your trip you will be earning Disney Dollars and believe me they add up fast. My advice is to leave 10 points in your account and then a few days before you leave Disney have the amount you have earned and the ten dollars transfered to your account. You can do this over the phone but you must have at least ten dollars to transfer. Have fun!1 It was great spending money that was "free".

Can someone tell me where they found the info on the $50.00 Gift card. My mom wants to apply but we can't find that promo anywhere. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter