Question about dining, discounts & AoA LM rooms

Nikki21

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

i am in the first stages of planning a trip to Disney in the fall (september.)
SUPER excited!!!!

I will be booking a VALUE resort this time (either AoA LM room or POP). I have only ever stayed at a moderate resort (CSR and CBR) before and have not been there since the opening of POP or AoA.

My question is.... i am HOPING to get free dining (whether a public deal or a pin somewhere) for this trip. I am on a pretty tight budget this time around and really am hoping to get this. I think I read somewhere that you can not get Free Dining when staying at AoA in a LM room. Can anyone verify this for me? I am confused and there is so much to read through. I dont want to make a decision based on the wrong information.

thanks so much!!!!

Hello All,

i am in the first stages of planning a trip to Disney in the fall (september.)
SUPER excited!!!!

I will be booking a VALUE resort this time (either AoA LM room or POP). I have only ever stayed at a moderate resort (CSR and CBR) before and have not been there since the opening of POP or AoA.

My question is.... i am HOPING to get free dining (whether a public deal or a pin somewhere) for this trip. I am on a pretty tight budget this time around and really am hoping to get this. I think I read somewhere that you can not get Free Dining when staying at AoA in a LM room. Can anyone verify this for me? I am confused and there is so much to read through. I dont want to make a decision based on the wrong information.

thanks so much!!!!

The LM rooms have been blacked out of all public discounts as of late, but no one knows if that will be the case next time. You can book AoA and switch to POP if you need to. Good luck! :goodvibes

How do you find out when there is an offer for free dining or other discount? We are booked in October for AoA in a LM room. I did not get the dining option because... Honestly, I don't eat much. Thought the hubby and I could share a meal. Thanks for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter