question about DING fares

cn123

Mouseketeer
hello all, I have a question. if I hav already booked my SW flight and a DING fare cmes up how do i go about getting this fare? do I cancel original flight and use the credit to purchase the new flight?

Yes, that's what you need to do. Hopefully you booked your flights as one-ways so that you can take advantage of Ding if it's only available one direction... :goodvibes

Actually, one way or round trip, either is easy to change. Sign into your account, under Travel Tools select change reservation. Enter confirmation number and passenger name. It will give you the option for changing each leg. When you select your new flights it will show you additional cost or credit. You get one year from the date of the original reservation to use the credit.

It's really a simple process. Good Luck!

Actually, one way or round trip, either is easy to change. Sign into your account, under Travel Tools select change reservation. Enter confirmation number and passenger name. It will give you the option for changing each leg. When you select your new flights it will show you additional cost or credit. You get one year from the date of the original reservation to use the credit.

It's really a simple process. Good Luck!

Unless they've changed their website recently (which is possible!) you can't use the change reservation to book a Ding fare. This method DOES work for everything other than a Ding fare though. Has the website changed to allow this for a Ding fare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter