Question about autographs

blebert

Mouseketeer
How many autographs can 1 family get from each charactor? I am asking because I have 4 kids who I am going to make autograph books for plus I would like to do an extra book so I can have the autographs to use for my scrapbook and not have to take it from my kids books plus I would like to have an autographed picture matte to frame with a family picture that was taken at Disney. Is this something I am able to do? Should I have then autograph the extra book and DH have them autograph the matte? I just know DH is not going to want to do that because he will be taking pictures .

So basically I am asking if I can get 6 autographs from each character we meet, even though I only have 4 kids?

I don't think they will have a problem with it at all I would stack all the items you want autographed and have them signed one after the other.
When there are multiple characters it won't be much of an issue as one character can sign books while the other interacts with the family and vice versa.
Enjoy your trip!
very likely. V

I agree, I don't think they limit the number of autographs they will give, but making it as easy as possible on the characters I'm sure will be appreciated.:goodvibes

Look at it this way - all 6 of you waited in line, so there is no reason why you can't each have something autographed. I think 6 autographs is reasonable for 6 people. Now, if there was only one of you and you wanted 10 autographs, that could be irritating for the people behind you in line!

Thanks everyone for your imput! It is greatly apprecated. I just like to ask about stuff like this because I really don't want to upset the characters or the people in Line behind me.

blebert said:
How many autographs can 1 family get from each charactor? I am asking because I have 4 kids who I am going to make autograph books for plus I would like to do an extra book so I can have the autographs to use for my scrapbook and not have to take it from my kids books plus I would like to have an autographed picture matte to frame with a family picture that was taken at Disney. Is this something I am able to do? Should I have then autograph the extra book and DH have them autograph the matte? I just know DH is not going to want to do that because he will be taking pictures .

So basically I am asking if I can get 6 autographs from each character we meet, even though I only have 4 kids?

I feel everyone who waited in line is entitled to an autograph. :D. I took my 3 year old niece over Memorial Day and waited in many lines, and I'd have no problem waiting even if a party in front of me was all adults and wanted autographs. My next trip is an all adult trip, and I plan on getting a few autos myself!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter