Question about a trip I just booked

mattu2

Earning My Ears
Hi. My family and I last went to Disney back in 2015. When we did, I remember a week or two after we booked, we received a booklet. It had the Incredibles on the cover and was personalized to our trip as far as family member names, resort, etc. We just booked a trip for next year a couple of weeks back and have not received anything like that yet. Is that something they still do or are those no longer sent out? Thanks!

Not sure of your dates of travel, but we arrive in 36 days. We received the booklet, but it was around six months ago. It listed dates to book our ADRs, fast passes, etc.. (Our reservation was booked August, 2018 for August, 2019.)

I booked my December trip the last week of June and have not received a Welcome packet yet either. My last trip was in 2014 so I too remember the Incredibles packaging.

Hi. My family and I last went to Disney back in 2015. When we did, I remember a week or two after we booked, we received a booklet. It had the Incredibles on the cover and was personalized to our trip as far as family member names, resort, etc. We just booked a trip for next year a couple of weeks back and have not received anything like that yet. Is that something they still do or are those no longer sent out? Thanks!

Disney still provides the goodies, but they’ve put a lot on us. Our last several trips we had to request magic bands and magic bus transportation, etc. sonic you call they’ll gladly help. On the other hand Disney wants you to use the my Disney experience app. There you can request magic bands,?transportation, and do all your trip planning and they get an electronic record to track and manage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter