Question about a package plus an extra night - am I budgeting this correctly?

boucheresq

Mouseketeer<br><font color="dark green">Broke her
I am looking to use the Winter Dreamaker Package at the Pop Century resort for 1/26-1/30. We would fly in on Wed., 1/26 and fly out on Sunday, 1/30. If I do the Dreamaker package for this trip, it would be $819.20. If, however, I do the Dreamaker package from 1/26 - Saturday, 1/29 and then just buy a night at the Pop Century w/o tix for the night of 1/29, it would be $729.90, so a savings of approximately $90. So my question is this. We won't want to go to the park on Sunday, so that would not be a problem. What about Saturday? If I do it this way, am I allowed to go to the Parks on Saturday? I don't want to buy the package this way and find out I'm not allowed to use the parks through the package. Thanks for your help!

Your UMP is good through the day you check out, so you could just book the extra night separate or ask to have the last day dropped off your UMP.

OR:

You should be able to get a code for Pop Century for $49 a night at that time of year. $49 x 4 = $196 + $24 tax = $220
Assuming it's two adults going, buy 4 day hopper plus passes for $208 through a triall membership at Hotwire savings club. This gets you in the parks the same amount of days, but doesn't include Disney Quest. It does include one plus such as Pleasure Island or a water park. Total: $636 saving you $183.

I realize you also get two pins and another option worth about $25 with the package, but if it's a budget trip, you still come out ahead buying them separate. :)

That's awesome! Thank you so much! Does anyone have a code for the room for $49? Also, how do I use the hotwire savings? Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter