Question-2014 Magic Med cruise and kids club

misseulalie

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if DCL is still allowing kids to stay onboard in the clubs while parents go ashore for the med. cruises?

We did this back in 2007 on the first Med. cruise and it worked splendidly. Wondering if it still is possible. Also, does the nursery allow toddlers to stay onboard, or is it only kids in the Oceaneers club and up?

And please- if you are only going to post to tell me what a horrible person I am for leaving my kids onboard- don't bother posting. I just need answers. :goodvibes

Yes you can leave the kids in the club while you are in port.
We do it on yearly Disney cruise. no your not a bad parent for doing it.
We do it for a safety thing also if we are doing an excursion that is not for our little ones age. People do it all the time. We even asked last time because we didn't know it they would be open early enough for our morning excursion and they were just for that reason. Have a first trip and don't worry.

Thanks! We are still thinking about the cruise, and being able to put my 2 year old in the nursery during some ports is a deciding factor for us.

When we did it in 2007, our then 4 and 6 year old loved being in the club so much they actually cried and did not want to leave when we wanted to pull them when we got back on board.

We were concerned at them not being able to handle 10-12 hours of tours and walking, plus also the possibility of getting lost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter