Quality suites MAINGATE hotel

Riversmummy

Earning My Ears
hi! I wondered if anybody has experience staying here...we hav e a 3 stage trip, one week in a villa on the gulf of mexico and 4 days in Caribean beach in disney, but we want a cheaper price for our other part of the stay to keep us within budget...we initiall liked nick suites but at $250 a night it is more than we want to spend and we probably wouldnt use facilities except for breakfast buffet- which is free at quality suites...we need a suite rather than just a room as we have 3 children. Its just a place to put our heads at night, but still we dont want it to actually be BAD!
i stumbled across it on the internet and the rate is an impressive $130 including breakfast per night.
If anybody has come across it or stayed there etc i would appreciate your comments- perhaps other suggestions on good budget suites too! thanks
10 days to go!!!!!!!(yes we left it late!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!