Quality of Daybed at the Contemporary?

TabZ

DFTW Bride October 2014!!
We're still sorting plans for our wedding trip, and looks like we will have 3 young adults (18, 21 and 22) sharing a room. Seperate beds will be best, so i was wondering if anyone had any experience of the daybed, is it comfortable enough to sleep on for 2 weeks?

TIA! xx

It folds down to a standard twin size bed. So as long as they a would be comfortable on a twin bed, it will be fine. I found it comfortable to sleep on for a week.

Btw, I'm talking about the day beds in the rooms in the garden wing. I believe these are the same as in the main tower. Not sure if the bay lake tower has the same daybeds.

Thank you that's really helpful. It will be a standard room which I believe are the garden wing? My fiances daughter sleeps on a twin (UK single bed) at home so that shouldn't be a problem, was just more worried about it not being comfortable for that length of time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter