quality inn?

barrett7890

<font color=red>Donna is flippin awesome! I wish I
We are planning on going back to orlando in may 2004 and were thinking of staying either at the Quality Inn Plaza or Quality Inn International drive. I would find any commenst v.helpful.
Also, how is it in May? temperature and crowd wise?

Hello,

I have stayed at both these hotels. They are both great value for money.The Quality Inn Plaza is nearer to Pointe Orlando Shopping and the Mercado. You can walk to many restaurants. The Quality Inn International is on the north end f IDrive closer to Wet n Wild. We booked through www.HotelmartUSA.com and received a great tax inclusive rate both times. Both hotels have great facilities and very good restaurants and lounge. We slightly preferred the Plaza as it was closer to Pointe Orlando which has great shops and restaurants. You'll find the temperature in May is in the mid to high 80's.

Just to say I second that. I have stayed in both many times and found them fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter