Quality Inn and Suites by the Parks - Excellent budget choice hotel

Northernlites

Mouseketeer
We stayed here the second week of December 2016 for $70 a night. This hotel is right at the intersection at Sherberth road which is the back entrance to Walt Disney World. This hotel recently underwent a complete renovation. Our room had brand new carpet, paint, bathroom, mattresses and bedding. The interior of the hotel lobby and breakfast area was extremely clean and up to date. It appears the exterior has been recently sandblasted and painted. The pool area was clean and had current patio furniture. Full hot breakfast is included in the price as is parking. At night at the front of the hotel facing 192 you can see the fireworks at MK. The area was safe, quiet and very convenient. It took less than 10 minutes to go from MK parking lot to the hotel parking lot. We will stay here again for our next Disney trip.

Tip ask for a room top floor at the back away from 192.

Plus swimming pool was heated in December.

Last edited:

They said "Full hot breakfast is included in the price as is parking."

http://www.qualitybytheparkskissimmee.com/

I may have to check this place out for a one night stay. If this is the one on Entry Point Blvd, then it's near Westgate Vacation Villas. The pictures on tripadvisor show its pretty decent inside. I have passed it many times on my way back to Westgate. It always looked well kept from what I could see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter