QSDP question

kathy040690

Mouseketeer
Sorry for the newbie question but i was curious.. can you use your dinning plan at the resorts for beafkast/dinner/snacks or is it only at the parks?
If we bring the kids we would be staying at the all star music (if that makes a difference) !!

@kathy040690 Yes any QS on property ....parks and Disney owned resorts. 2 meals and 2 snacks per person per night; any mealtime. Water parks and Disney Springs also accepts the plan. At least I believe most DS QS restaurants.

Mugs can be refilled at resorts only, not in parks.

Last edited:
Yes, but for sure look up prices.
If you eat three meals a day, QS breakfast is usually not the best value on dining plan.

If we eat in the food court prefer to pay for a big bounty breakfast and a fruit cup to split (for 2).

But if you are talking ASMU Suites, you have a kitchenette. I would bring breakfast food and eat in your suite. This is what we usually do, saving credits for lunch and dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!