QS salads

disney144

Mouseketeer
looking for recommendations for QS salads in the parks (or other veggie-heavy meals). What do you recommend?

We really like the nicoise salad in Les Halles. Kringla used to have a salmon salad, but I'm not sure if it's on the menu anymore. The bowls you can create at Satul'i Canteen are also very good.

Sunshine Seasons next to Soarin has several salads and veggie/vegan choices. Some of the salads have a meat topping but I would think you could ask for that to be left off. My favorite is the seared tuna w/asian noodle salad, it is fabulous!

Beet and goat cheese salad at Sunshine Seasons!! Nom!!!! Starbucks has a good veggie sandwich, as does Beaches and Cream (not in a park, I know). Also, not QS, but the veggie curry stew at Skipper Canteen is great.

Sunshine Seasons, definitely.

Also there was a Broccoli & Peppercorn salad as well as a hummus and tomato sandwich at Columbia Harbor House in MK. Unless they've changed it since the last time I ate there, it's a delicious salad.

There are a lot of options to get your veggies at.

MK - Columbia Harbor house - you can get a broccoli peppercorn salad with or without chicken they also have sides of steamed veggie and couscous , Cosmic Rays - Greek salad with chicken, I think you can request it without the chicken, also we like the liberty square market, lots of choice for fruit and veggies here, and they have roasted corn on the cob at times.

Epcot - Sunshine Season would be the go to for this. lots to choose from and the menu changes up, We haven't eaten here in a while so not sure. Walking around the world showcase there are a ton of options

Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree - Mixed green salad with roasted chicken, I think it called Kamal's it's a snack cart and it offer hummus and veggies.

Hollywood Studios - ABC commissary come to mind - They have a Mediterranean salad, with or with out chicken

Another thought, if you leave the parks you open up a whole a lot of choices... If your in Epcot head out the back gate to one of the resort Food Courts on the boardwalk , don't forget about the Swan and Dolphin, At MK just a monorail ride away to the resort on the loop, Hollywood studios take a boat over to the resort on the boardwalk. AK- you could head over to AKL and check out what they have to offer,

Some of the resort offer make your own type salad and pasta offering...

There are a lot of options to get your veggies at.

MK - Columbia Harbor house - you can get a broccoli peppercorn salad with or without chicken they also have sides of steamed veggie and couscous , Cosmic Rays - Greek salad with chicken, I think you can request it without the chicken, also we like the liberty square market, lots of choice for fruit and veggies here, and they have roasted corn on the cob at times.

Epcot - Sunshine Season would be the go to for this. lots to choose from and the menu changes up, We haven't eaten here in a while so not sure. Walking around the world showcase there are a ton of options

Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree - Mixed green salad with roasted chicken, I think it called Kamal's it's a snack cart and it offer hummus and veggies.

Hollywood Studios - ABC commissary come to mind - They have a Mediterranean salad, with or with out chicken

Another thought, if you leave the parks you open up a whole a lot of choices... If your in Epcot head out the back gate to one of the resort Food Courts on the boardwalk , don't forget about the Swan and Dolphin, At MK just a monorail ride away to the resort on the loop, Hollywood studios take a boat over to the resort on the boardwalk. AK- you could head over to AKL and check out what they have to offer,

Some of the resort offer make your own type salad and pasta offering...
Thank you for the recommendation. We may consider going to nearby resorts. Any MK area resorts with good salads? I start to feel toxic on vacation if I don't get my fruit/veggies.

Not a salad recommendation... but I was so happy at Wave to get a veggie option besides broccoli or green beans! They had a lot of locally-sourced vegetable options, one of the best meals we had on property!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!