QS restaurant help??

flinkerfrosch

DIS Veteran
What are some good QS restaurants to eat at in Animal Kingdom and MK?
Already have ADR's for Tusker House, Crystal Palace, and Chef Mickey's in or around the parks.
Have a 3 and 6yr old (boys).
Thanks!

What are some good QS restaurants to eat at in Animal Kingdom and MK?
Already have ADR's for Tusker House, Crystal Palace, and Chef Mickey's in or around the parks.
Have a 3 and 6yr old (boys).
Thanks!

In AK, I like Flame Tree Barbecue for the great grilled chicken. Restaurantosaurus is nice because the eating area is air conditioned.

Mk: Columbia Harbor House great food and air conditioning!

Flame Tree BBQ in AK and Pecos Bill or Be Our Guest in MK. We also love Sleepy Hollow in MK but it's snacks only if on the dining plan but their waffle sandwiches are amazing!

Thank-you to both of you:)

Sounds like Flame Tree is a good one..

Restaurantosaurus, is this themed with dinsosaurs?

We are on the dining plan, so the "waffle sandwiches" we can use a snack credit?

In AK, I like Flame Tree Barbecue for the great grilled chicken. Restaurantosaurus is nice because the eating area is air conditioned.

Mk: Columbia Harbor House great food and air conditioning!

Ditto this!! I would also add that Pizzafari at AK is also air conditioned - I definitely prefer the food at Flame Tree.

Flame Tree BBQ in AK and Pecos Bill or Be Our Guest in MK. We also love Sleepy Hollow in MK but it's snacks only if on the dining plan but their waffle sandwiches are amazing!

Pecos Bill, I'm assuming that's Mexican?? LOVE Mexican!?

I forgot to ask where Sleepy Hollow is located in MK? I'm writing all these delicious suggestions down:)

Ditto this!! I would also add that Pizzafari at AK is also air conditioned - I definitely prefer the food at Flame Tree.

Great, thanks!! I love how everyone mentions "air conditioned" I didn't even think of that..lol..we are going in Oct, but from what I hear, its still nice and warm (80's) in October, and I'm super happy about that!! Coming from Canada, we have our heat on by then!

Pecos Bill, I'm assuming that's Mexican?? LOVE Mexican!?

It's really not Mexican. They have burgers, pork sandwiches, chicken Caesar salad, etc., and there is a huge fixins bar.

What they do have is a taco salad that is served just ground beef in a taco shell. Then you take it to the fixin bar and add in whatever you want. It is my favorite thing at Pecos Bills!

MK Columbia Harbour House for their tuna sandwich Yum! DH loves the clam chowder, followed closely by Pecos Bill for a burger using the fixins bar.

AK Flame Tree Barbeque. Everything is good and the seating will be nice in October overlooking the river

AK-Pizzafari is a lot of fun! Very colorful walls and I personally think their pizza is the best of the counter services (even over Pizza Planet), plus they have some other options like Hot Italian Sandwiches

Restaurantosaurus-They say they are McDonalds, but trust me, they aren't! Very good burgers with a fixings bar!

MK-Columbia Harbour House-has excellent shrimp, and salmon! We've eaten here on both our trips and love it

Cosmic Rays-Can definitely be busy, but they have the largest menu choice-anything from salad to wraps to burgers and even BBQ ribs!

Columbia Harbor House is hands down our favorite QS restaurant in all of WDW. Love the selection, portion size, and view of the park from upstairs.

I would second Pizzafari in AK if you have kids- my DS loves it.

For MK I personally really like Cosmic Rays over in Tomorrowland, they have a ton of different options, burgers, sandwiches, turkey, chicken, ribs, chicken fingers, etc.
-Tortuga Tavern if it's open has delicious burritos with a build it yourself topping bar, and they have amazing non alcoholic sangria!
-Casey's for your basic hot dogs and corn dog nuggets are always delicious!

In AK:
-Yak and Yeti is a nice change of pace!
-Flame Tree BBQ has another place of sandwiches, half a chicken, half a rack of ribs, and they're all tasty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter