QS Mobile Ordering options

TOBS2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
I was playing in the WDW app this morning on my phone, specifically at mobile ordering. I noticed that compared to last time we were there in WDW there are much more limited options at QS locations, especially in the MK. For example, there doesn't appear to be a fried shrimp adult entree at Columbia Harbor House. And I felt like an Uncrustable PBJ was an option at almost every QS location.

Are there more options to pick from at any of the QS locations beyond the mobile ordering in the app where it would be more advantageous to order at the QS location versus mobile order?

So it's pretty much all mobile ordering only at WDW other than kiosk carts. If you do decide to stand in a line to order at a QS, you may have a long wait since many restaurants will only have one register open. The post covid food world at disney has improved a lot since we started going when the parks reopened but I have found the menus do change pretty regularly and today there may be no fried shrimp but tomorrow, it may be on the menu. I'm blaming supply chain issues on that.

There's no advantage to ordering at a register for additional items. I have kids that are into PB&J too and have found over the last several years that there are not as many uncrustables on the menu like there used to be. I also feel like the kids menu items have gotten to be odd. You used to always have a PBJ, mac and cheese, pizza, nuggets and now it's "healthier" options like a kids fish or grilled chicken. Who are they feeding?

I think the last trip at MK we were able to find uncrustables at the fruit booth near Liberty Tree Tavern and Pinocchio Village Haus.

I also feel like the kids menu items have gotten to be odd. You used to always have a PBJ, mac and cheese, pizza, nuggets and now it's "healthier" options like a kids fish or grilled chicken. Who are they feeding?
Right? I have to admit that we have had to rule out a few places that I would love to eat, because I am boggled by what my kids would eat there. It is disappointing, this was one thing Disney was always great at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter