• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

QS meals to share?

These threads always crack me up and also feel a little guilty about my eating habits. When DH and I go to WDW, we always get our own meals at QS. We might leave some fries, but we finish the entree part.

There are a lot of food shamers on the Dis. People that swear they can eat one chicken nugget and 2 fries and be stuffed to gills and make sure they make the rest of us feel bad about eating the entire meal.
Yes exactly! My point was the other poster that one cannot insist and assume how much is enough and how much a person SHOULD be eating. It was borderline shaming and scolding, and that's not ok! Those nuggets wouldnt be enough for my DS if we shared, he'd still be hungry after. It might satisfy me for a little bit, but i'd need a snack a little while after. :laughing:

EIGHT chicken tenders and a PILE of fries is enough for two average people - or at least one person who eats unnecessarily large portions. It is not a snack or a light meal. :lmao:

chicken_breast_nuggets_disney_world_review.jpg

A snack?! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Where do you live that that's considered a "chicken tender". When I order chicken tenders somewhere, I get one that's the size of 2-3 of those nuggets. And I get 3 of them, at minimum?

DH and I have found we could share many of the QS meals, but will generally order an extra side - salad, soup, extra fries or fruit to round it out. Or we will share a meal and then plan to enjoy a snack further down the road. It's a fun way to try a couple different things. The fish window at Rose and Crown had the option to order an extra piece of fish at one time, that made that a great shareable meal...

BOG - Gaston's breakfast meal. That with the pastry and a couple of coffees is more than 3 of us finish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter