QS meals to share?

excited4dis

Mouseketeer
What are some QS meals that are big enough that you are able to share with another person? Also, if you can name the place the QS meal is served, that would be great! :)

If they still have the ribs and chicken plate at Cosmic Rays in MK is huge! DD and used to always get this to share and still had trouble finishing. Haven't been in a few years though.

ETA checked the menu and it looks like it is now a 1/2 rotisserie chicken and pulled pork plate. Still looks to be a lot of food for one meal

The burrito and nachos at Pecos Bills!! They're big to begin with, but the toppings bar really adds a lot!

I also vote for Flametree BBQ in AK. The Pork Sandwich is a lot of food. The sides are huge, too (Onion rings, fries).

We sometimes share a fruit and nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow. I always think 'let's get one each' but in reality it's big enough to share for dessert.

The fajita platter at Pecos Bill is huge. Same ingredients as the burrito there, but the fajitas have a lot more food.

Epcot's Tangierine Cafe has a Chicken & Lamb Shawarma Plate that could easily be shared esp for lunch. New menu also has a saffron rotisserie chicken but haven't tried that yet.

Tangerine Cafe veggie plate is amazing! and definitely enough for 2. I eat meat, but this is a "must do" for me every trip, even when it may be my only QS of a trip other than grabbing a croissant and espresso for breakfast. Outstanding!

I am not sure what this says about me, but DW and I have shared meals at almost all of the ones suggested above. Flame Tree (chicken and ribs) is a must every trip. Cosmic Rays (same meal), Pecos Bills (was the burger meal, but they have changed the menu since last trip) and Backlot Express (chicken and waffle) as well. Sometimes we also do the QS at England's Rose and Crown (fish and chips).

I agree with Tangeriene Cafe and the Rose and Crown, even my big grown son and I get plenty to eat sharing those. Also agree with Pecos Bills, with the topping bar you can easily share the nachos, again my grown son and I did and weren't even able to finish.

Easily Flametree BBQ. I'd say the Nachos at the QS restaurant at Mexico as well.

I was also wondering. Prices are getting a little high if you're not finishing your meal.

I got the chicken nugget and fish meal at Columbia Harbor House and it was easily big enough to share with two people. The largest meal (and freshest) I got was at the Art of Animation food court. I got the Caprese Sandwich with housemade chips and Ceaser salad as my sides and it was gigantic. I could have shared it with my entire family.

I disagree. I don't think it is large enough to share and I have an average to small appetite
It has 8 giant chicken nuggets/tenders (can't even really call them nuggets) and a large amount of fries. It's double what one person should be eating for a meal, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter