QS Dining plan for beginners?

Ginger03

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a guide they recommend for maximizing value? I am experienced, but would like to share something written for a friend I am traveling with.

On QS? Basically, eat every meal at either BOG or Flame Tree. Otherwise, it's best to view QSDP as prepayment, not as a way to maximize value. It's very hard to max out the value of QSDP.

If you eat ar Disney Springs go to Wolfgang Puck Express.
As a previous poster said BOG and Flame Tree BBQ.

We usually use our snacks for decent food items or Starbucks not bottles of water, or bags of chip.

If you're going to Epcot during food and wine festival, a lot of the items at the new kiosks seem to be snack credits so could try different foods from around the world either by using your 2 credits or changing 1 QS meal to 3 credits. The food ranges up to $8 from what I can see so seems a decent way to eat your way round Epcot lol!

Important to know, though, is 1QS to 3 snacks must be done in a single transaction.

Important to know, though, is 1QS to 3 snacks must be done in a single transaction.

Also important to know is that this is not written anywhere and not done consistently throughout. Don't count on being able to do it; ask where you'd like to do it, but be prepared with back-up plan if they say no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter