QS at Epcot....can't find one that will satisfy my family

a lot and have found a lot of great choices even with my picky wife. Sunshine Seasons will make food to order if there is some ingredient on a dish you do not like. Last time we were there we grabbed children's boxes with a turkey wrap. carrots and grapes...affordable and very tasty!

My wife loves the fried rice at Lotus Blossom and the ham and cheese at the bakery in France. We prefer Cooks of Dublin for fish and chips and eat the buffet at the Beirgarten in Germany to the CS.

Who says you all have to get everything from the same place?

Best thing we ever did was for my son to pick up the nachos from Mexico, carry that tray with him (we asked for an extra plate to put on top), then for me to get pot stickers and egg rolls at China (again, extra plate), we continued onto America where we sat outside while my husband went in for his burger. We all had what we wanted and a very nice meal. Win/win.

Agreed! We have done that before :). It was just DH and I and sometimes we wanted things at the same place and sometimes we didn't. When we got things at different places we did it one of 2 ways...1) Split up, grabbed what we wanted and met up somewhere to eat together -or- 2) One person ate and then the other person got what they wanted (not everyone is always hungry at the same time, this plan works great for those times). :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter