QS and CS?

JinxedSydney

Lurker Extraordinare
:blush:Totally embarrassed to ask this, but I don't want to assume something and plan out our entire trip and be wrong.:blush:

I know QS = Quick Service and CS = Counter Service (for all you lurkers)

What I want to know is: are these terms the same? When we visited WDW in 2006, it was CS. Has the terminology just changed? :confused3:

They mean the same thing.

In 2009 when the Quick Service plan was initiated, Disney called it the Quick Service plan, not the Counter Service plan, so most of us use QS now.

There's been a number of changes since 2006, so keep an eye out (like the regular plan no longer includes appetizers and tips).

I've been trying to make sure that I'm all caught up. I was completely disappointed about the tips not being included anymore. But, as I've read, that is quite another topic. :rolleyes1

Is there a site where everything is spelled out? I find a couple of discrepancies between sites. (i.e., one site says that adult table service has appetizers and another says no)

Here's a link to the dining plan pdfs. Click on the blue links on the right side of the page for the plan that you're interested in:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/planning-guides/in-depth-advice/disney-dining-plan/

Regarding appetizers: the Deluxe Dining Plan includes an appetizer at lunch and dinner for adults. There are no appetizers included on the regular dining plan (except at a few restaurants that have a prix fixe menu - e.g. Les Chefs).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter