Q about WL campfire w/ chip & dale and movie

Is this for RESORT guests only or can off-site people join in the fun?

I've had friends who are locals to Orlando (so not resort guests) who have gone to this. I think everyone is welcome.

We'll be doing this for the first time on Monday when we arrive. I'm excited to try it. :)

Does anyone know about the sticks?? I was also planning to bring my own supplies. Does anyone know if a smore kit would be a snack on the ddp??

Also...if we stayed for the movie will we be able to still catch a bus back to mk and then our resort? Or would it be too late?

You should check out the camping at disney forum for exact info. You will need bug spray in June. The chuckwagon sells dowel rods(sticks) for smores... I don't remember the price. If you want to eat at FW I would recommend trails end buffet...reasonable price and good food.....also depending on the forecast a towel or blanket might be needed in the evening. Also it is bench seating so you might want a towel for a cushion or for little ones to lay on....

Can anyone advise if this is seasonal or year round? Does this continue in December specifically? Thanks in advance.:thumbsup2

We are going in January and I thought it would be fun for nephew. He will be 13 by then though. Do u think he is too old for something like this? We have never done it. Also wondering if this is year round as well. Obviously it would depend on the temps that time of year too.

Do they post a schedule of the movies for the various nights?

Thanks!
Stacie

The Chuck Wagon (the stall at the Campfire site that sells smores stuff) sells sticks for roasting for 50 cents each. We just look around for medium length pine branches that have fallen on the ground that could be used for roasting. You might want to bring your own smores supply, they sell it for $9/kit, enough to make many smores though.

The campfire and sing-along was a lot of fun. We went in May and the weather was nice but the bugs ate me alive. So don't forget the bug spray! We stayed awhile for the movie and went to the marina to watch the electric water parade and Wishes fireworks at MK. It was a fun outing for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter