Q about TOT

scald

<font color=royalblue>I am a big girls blouse when
Can anyone tell me if there is a reason you are asked to stand on the carpet in the Library section of TOT. Is it just a freak out coz there seems to be no practical reason for asking you to do so.

Just asked my two. They reckon it's just to freek you out, as the CM stays off the carpet and nothing happens to them.

All part of the experience? Maybe it's to stop you touching items in the room - although I must say I can't remember if there were any items :confused3

Personally i think there's two main reasons:

1 - to keep you from ruining the props on the walls when it goes dark

2 - The CM needs a path to walk from the entrance doors to the exit doors, which they normally does while it's dark.

In WDW the CM's use the space to scare you......I had one following me during the blurb and humming in my ear. I almost wet myself with fear!!

:scared1:What library? I must have been so scared I've blocked parts out:scared1::rotfl2:

:scared1:What library? I must have been so scared I've blocked parts out:scared1::rotfl2:

The library is the room where you watch a little tv in the corner of the room, it then goes dark, there's a thunderstorm and then you get let out into the boiler room bit, which you queue through and then board the lift at the end.

Where you watch the video - pre-show type bit just after you go through the turnstiles. I agree with others that it's to stop people touching the stuff and to allow the CM to get round to the other door.

In WDW the CM's use the space to scare you......I had one following me during the blurb and humming in my ear. I almost wet myself with fear!!

Have to agree! I don't knwo if it was the language barrier in DLRP, but I didnt think the CM's on the ToT were half as good as the ones in WDW. In WDW the guy was really creepy but funny creepy, he really acted his role out.

my sister had a total meltdown at this part as a cm touched her face. she has this really weird thing about anyone touching her face. she was shaking when she came out i nearly wet myself laughing at her. i was like how was the ride and she was like omg someone touched me ROFL

It's the same essentially in Phantom Manor - they ask you to stand away from the edges and the CM walks round

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter