PYC Atmosphere -- pictures?

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have pictures of Portobella Yacht Club? The menu looks good and we have PSs for May, but I've never seen what this place looks like.

Anyone care to share?

It's likely been refurbished since then, since everything at WDW changes a lot, but we ate there in '94, and if I remember right it was very nice inside. It's also a place my dad refers to as "very nice" and "classy", and for it to get that rating from him, it's nice. I don't remember much, because I was little then, but I do remember it was good, and we went by it last week, and mom's comment directed at my stepdad was "that's a place we won't be eating at next trip". Once again, that makes it a nice place.

Here's one:

http://allearsnet.com/btp/dd11.jpg

We ate there last year and it was very good. The service and food were both excellent and I have PS there for our first night next month - can't wait!

I have no picture but I just wanted to share with you that if you enjoy roasted garlic, you are going to love this place. 2 years ago my husband wanted to eat there and when we sat down they gave us some roasted garlic. It was to die for. I just wanted to give you something look forward to if you like this also.

Have fun!!:wave:

Wow! This all looks so great! Thanks everyone! Can't wait to try it for ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter