Putting a tentative toe ..

saratogagirl

<font color= CC0066>I need books, and wine and Ian
back into the DIS waters. I feel like I have been gone ages, and missed so much of your news and gossip. After three long months my nan went into residential care on Friday and so far so good, don't get me wrong its not brilliant but I am hopeful that its just settling in hiccups. I don't want to speak to soon as it is bound to come back and bite me on the bottom, but fingers crossed I will have my DIS time back, and can catch up with you all again.

So hello everyone, I am looking forward to catching up, I feel strangely shy :rotfl2:

welcome back Julie :hug:

and I promise Jeanette to get my bits into gear and get the Christmas ornament that has been sat in the kitchen for the last five months in the post to you at the weekend, pm your address again please ..

Welcome back:goodvibes I hope your nan settles in ok:hug:

Welcome back to DISland Jules - you're among friends remember :)

good to see you back here on the DIS and was nice to see you on facebook too

Welcome back hun. Hope you & Ian are both keeping well. xxx

Glad your nan is settling in ok. :hug:

Lovely to see you back Jules :hug:

Welcome back, just read one of your trippies which was excellent.:goodvibes

Lovely to have you back Jules :banana: Hope your nan is ok :hug:

Jules, hun!!! :wave: It's fab to see you and I really hope all goes smoothly with your Nan...
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

As for shyness - no need... Hugs all round!!! :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter