Put On Your Sunday Clothes, There's Disney World Out There! - Wilderness Lodge

Wooo Pedro is here!

tumblr_ov7oxrrd8g1wyasg0o1_500.gif

Yes I am. And you even posted a gif of me too!
Yes, I was that excited when I saw you posting again.

Thank you again Pedro!

You're welcome again.

Oh I am prepared for this! I just want to buy pretty things but I've spent half of my money on PLUMBING. Of all the boring things to fix :sad: at least I got some nice new radiators in the process though :thumbsup2

Fix the bones first. The rest is easy.

I’m just sat at my desk like:

giphy.gif

I am 100% confident that is exactly what you looked like.

we grabbed Jamie and our luggage

I like how Hymie is on par with the luggage on a scale of importance.

Pretty.

The guy who checked us in was really excited that we were going to Florida, and found it funny that we had “only just been” in September 2016.
Errrm… that was ages ago pal!

Some people just do not get it!

Gotta love that grin! :goodvibes

That's what he's doing below :laughing:

:laughing:

Then we went back to the hotel and checked out the health club (not that we had any intention of going…!)

Exercise is for people not on vacation.

Jamie kept saying “accio remote!” like the Harry Potter spell, expecting me to go get the remote and make it “fly” over to him :laughing:

:laughing:

When I refused he accused me of ruining the magic of the entire trip :rotfl:

:lmao:

I enjoyed it although I’m not sure salmon belongs on a pizza.

It does not. This is a rule.

Did you hear how that scene was even more disgusting?

:welcome: yay thank you!! By the way, your username is one of my favourite Disney songs at the moment, I've listened to it so much lately! :lovestruc So thank you for putting that back in my head! :cool1:

Awww, I'm glad it brought a little pixie dust to your day! I absolutely love the song (and just about anything to do with Peter Pan)!

And also Pogo, who makes really creative music using soundbites from Disney films!
Here’s an example of one of my favourites.

This is so fun!!

The guy who checked us in was really excited that we were going to Florida, and found it funny that we had “only just been” in September 2016.
Errrm… that was ages ago pal!

I find it really funny that people who don't understand Disney think that a year between trips isn't that long, while I'm over here having Disney withdrawals after a few days!!

Jamie kept saying “accio remote!” like the Harry Potter spell, expecting me to go get the remote and make it “fly” over to him :laughing:

The number of times that I have wished that spell would work in real life...

It will be my first time at the Wilderness Lodge, and I'm super excited!!

:welcome: Yay thank you for reading!! Oh I'm so happy for you, have you stayed at the Wilderness Lodge before? We absolutely LOOOVED it!! I have a crazy amount of photos so hopefully they get you super excited for your trip

dragged our bags to a sandwich shop at the train station
Because SANDWICHES ::yes::

Then we went back to the hotel and checked out the health club (not that we had any intention of going…!)
:laughing: Vacation = no working out

I’m not sure salmon belongs on a pizza
I'm here to say salmon has no business on a pizza. :snooty: However, I will fully admit that I dislike seafood of any kind so what do I know? :confused3 :laughing:

On the train I listed to Where You Are from Moana on repeat for a while :laughing:
And also Pogo, who makes really creative music using soundbites from Disney films!

Oooh I love travelling to Moana!!

I'd never heard of Pogo, so now I'm bee-boppin' to it in my desk chair as I write.

When I refused he accused me of ruining the magic of the entire trip :rotfl:

Bahaha love it!!

I love me some Harry Potter references in my Florida trips. (Or...really...anywhere.) On one of our last trips at CBR, somebody was smoking outside their hotel room door instead of in a designated smoking area, and you could smell it quite strongly. And my husband was complaining about how it felt like he was defiling the Disney magic with his cigarette smoke. And I just burst out unexpectedly with "HE DEFILED DISNEY! WITH DARK MAGIC!" Good times.

Just finished your last trip report. SO glad you're starting another!

Yay :welcome: and thank you for reading the last one! I hope you enjoy this one just as much :goodvibes

Yeah I wish I was able to see the FOP queue as well, but I would of had to have done RD or late EMH/park closing, but that just didn't happen. Maybe next time though! And for EE enthusiasts Pandora is great since everyone is over doing FOP while the Yeti is starting to feel lonely! I love EE so that was a great perk, hoping it will be like that the next time I'm there.

Perfect, that's so true!! I'm hoping for the same when Star Wars and Toy Story open in Hollywood Studios, maybe I can ride Tower of Terror round and around! :yay:

You got it, dude!

giphy.gif

I love your Vans! I have a pair of Mickey ones, but never fully broke them in so I haven't worn them as much as I should. I'll have to start wearing them again, since they are really cute!

Thank you! Ooh do you have these ones? I love these ones!

for-women-vans-slip-on-grey-black-mouse-womens-disney-mickey-trainersgrey-blackshoes-80FX.jpg

Those Vans are too cute!

Thank you! They're super comfortable too, I wear them all the time (as you can probably tell, as they're a little scruffy now)!

Wow, Salmon Pizza...not so sure about that one! :scared:

Right?! There are a lot of great looking pizzas on that menu so I've no idea why I chose it..! :confused3

It'll be my first visit! The family is doing a whole 2 week trip to France, so I'm staying for an extra visit to DLP - 4 nights, with 5 days of tickets, but I had a great 50% off deal (for room and tickets), so I took it!

Amazing, I hope you have the best time! Are your family going home and leaving you behind to do Disney solo?! I feel like I would do the same thing :laughing: Where else in France are you going beforehand?

Did you get to see the Princess and Pirates stuff? It look so pretty and fun; I actually switched up my schedule so I'm sneaking over to the park 1 morning to ride Hyperspace Mountain (it will be under refurb when I'm actually staying there), as well as see the parade/show! If you end up stopping by between June 10-14, let me know-I already have 2 dismeets planned!

OMG YES my friend and I could NOT stop singing the song "I am a Princess, I am a Pirate! There's no denying, we can relyyy on each other!" :rotfl: If you can piece together any more of the lyrics PLEASE come back and share them with me because it drove us crazy trying to figure it out :lmao: That's awesome, I have no plans right now but I will let you know if we plan anything! There were some serious annual pass conversations going on, so you never know... :teeth:

I am 100% confident that is exactly what you looked like.

For realz :hyper:

I like how Hymie is on par with the luggage on a scale of importance.

If I had to choose between all of my Disney clothes and Hymie, I'm not sure... :thumbsup2
Oh God that was mean I'm obviously kidding :rotfl:

That picture is on the train ride through the Peak District! It's a HUGE national park (I just Wikied it, it's 555 square miles) that's literally a 5 minute drive from us now! :love: (To say we love our new house is an understatement!!!)

Some people just do not get it!

At least he was excited about Disney, but yeah, 16 months between trips is a long time between trips!!

It does not. This is a rule.

Yes I think you might be correct. Not as bad as pineapple on pizza though :crazy2:

Did you hear how that scene was even more disgusting?

Other than Ross thinking it tasted like feet? :crazy2: Do tell...!

Awww, I'm glad it brought a little pixie dust to your day! I absolutely love the song (and just about anything to do with Peter Pan)!

I love it too! I haven't seen it in a while though, I'm going to need to watch it again now! :tink:

This is so fun!!

Right!? I don't know many people who are aware of Pogo, but some of his songs have millions of views on YouTube! The Alice in Wonderland remix has 21.5 million! You go boy!:woohoo:

I find it really funny that people who don't understand Disney think that a year between trips isn't that long, while I'm over here having Disney withdrawals after a few days!!

Ugh I KNOW it felt like I hadn't been there in a lifetime!! :laughing:

The number of times that I have wished that spell would work in real life...

:rotfl: accio chocolate chip cookies!!

Following along! I just finished your last TR :surfweb: and am going back and reading the others! :woohoo:

Wooo :welcome: Yay thanks so much for reading, I hope you've enjoyed them, and that you enjoy this one too!

It will be my first time at the Wilderness Lodge, and I'm super excited!!

You will love it!!! :yay: June is officially NEXT MONTH so it will be here before you know it! :goodvibes

Because SANDWICHES ::yes::

Sandwiches are very important :thumbsup2

:laughing: Vacation = no working out

Or in my case, all winter = no working out :laughing: :ssst:

I'm here to say salmon has no business on a pizza. :snooty: However, I will fully admit that I dislike seafood of any kind so what do I know? :confused3 :laughing:

Ok, a few people here have confirmed that salmon should not be allowed on pizza so I will adhere to this rule :thumbsup2

Reading along! I love your trip reports, they remind me of my husband and I pre-baby!

And the quote above cracked me up!!

:welcome: aww thank you! :lovestruc Hopefully you and your husband can have lots of Disney fun with baby too?! :goodvibes

Haha right?! I mean I like lasagna and I like squid.. that doesn't mean I want them mixed up together.. :crazy2: :laughing:

Oooh I love travelling to Moana!!

I'd never heard of Pogo, so now I'm bee-boppin' to it in my desk chair as I write.

Bahaha love it!!

I love me some Harry Potter references in my Florida trips. (Or...really...anywhere.) On one of our last trips at CBR, somebody was smoking outside their hotel room door instead of in a designated smoking area, and you could smell it quite strongly. And my husband was complaining about how it felt like he was defiling the Disney magic with his cigarette smoke. And I just burst out unexpectedly with "HE DEFILED DISNEY! WITH DARK MAGIC!" Good times.

Ooh let me know if you find a Pogo song you like! I have a few favourites, I also love Boy & Bear, Forget, Bloom and The Trouble, and for a non-Disney honorable mention, Data and Picard (Star Trek) is fun and has a great video :thumbsup2

HAHAH amazing :rotfl:Harry Potter is so quotable. If I ever want Jamie to get up and get ready / do some dishes or something, I always try my luck with a

ThickPeriodicHypsilophodon-max-1mb.gif

Unfortunately he's often too heavy to move :lmao:

It's so exciting when the whole trip is in front of you. Cute shoes too! Glad Minnie made an appearance before you got to Disney.

Eek I know, I love the travel days, they definitely build up the excitement for me! And thank you I love those shoes! They're really comfortable too :goodvibes

Woo :welcome: Glad to have you here! :goodvibes

Following along

Yay :welcome: I hope you enjoy it! :flower1:

Can't wait to read more!

Salmon on pizza? YUCK!

I have a bunch of posts already written out so hopefully I'll never keep you waiting too long! :goodvibes

Haha that seems to be the general consensus re. the salmon pizza :laughing: with so many great looking pizzas on the menu I have no idea why I chose it. :confused3 Not my finest hour.

Thanks for reading!

I want to post, but I don't want one update at the bottom of this page and one at the top of the next so...

:bday:

(it must be someone's birthday, right?!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter