Purchasing Quick Queue?

JessLCH

DIS Veteran
If we book on the Discovery Cove website which includes admission to Sea World and Aquatica, can we add on the Quick Queue? Can we do that when purchasing online? If not, can we do once we get to Sea World? Thanks.

How would I purchase quick queue on the Sea World site if I am purchasing my tickets on the Discovery Cove site?

You can make two separate transactions.

Go ahead and purchase your DC admission via the DC site, which would include your SeaWorld and Aquatica tickets. Pay via credit card and print your confirmations.

Then decide what day you will be visiting SeaWorld, as your Quick Queue is valid for a certain day that you select.

On the SeaWorld site, click on the Quick Queue button (via the link in my previous message) and add the Quick Queue to your SeaWorld cart. It will ask you to select your date (use the date of your planned visit). Enter your payment information and you will be good to go :) .

You can make two separate transactions.

Go ahead and purchase your DC admission via the DC site, which would include your SeaWorld and Aquatica tickets. Pay via credit card and print your confirmations.

Then decide what day you will be visiting SeaWorld, as your Quick Queue is valid for a certain day that you select.

On the SeaWorld site, click on the Quick Queue button (via the link in my previous message) and add the Quick Queue to your SeaWorld cart. It will ask you to select your date (use the date of your planned visit). Enter your payment information and you will be good to go :) .

Thank you for taking the time to explain this!!! I appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter