Purchased military tickets, do we need exchange them at RPR?

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
We have vouchers for our tickets that we purchased on base here. The top of the ticket states to: “Head straight to the turnstile with photo ID and this mobile ticket”. Does this mean that we will need to wait in a longer line or will we just show the voucher and our ID’s and we are on our way to the parks? If the answer is no, is there anything we can do at RPR to speed up this process? This is the first time we have purchased tickets on the base. Thanks everyone for any input.

When I bought the actual military voucher the very cheap 4 day one, I had to go to guest services, show my military ID, and they thanked for service and gave us the ticket. When we went to the gate, was thanks for service as well. Maybe confirm with the base what tickets you bought. The special military ones or just regular tickets that can be used without having to first show military ID. If I remember correctly, even the not military discounted one we bought to upgrade at the parks also had to go to guest services to confirm before using.

That was last year, so I am not sure it has changed or not.

Thanks Lynne G and elovell. I will check at RPR first to see if we can just show a military ID there and get our actual tickets. If not, I guess we will head to guest services. Thanks again for your input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter