Purchase sale agreement formm

John Marvin

Earning My Ears
Morning all
We have a private buyer but don’t know where to find an approved buy and sell agreement form we could use to execute the selling of our DVC contract . Is there one available that Disney would accept ?
Thanks kindly
John

Try contacting a title company directly and ask if they can help.
To sell a Disney timeshare you don’t need a broker they are just the middlemen which add cost to the transaction.

The title company are the ones that are doing all the heavy lifting and I bet they have a standard contract in a drawer.

I sold a non Disney timeshare a few years back and used www.lttransfers.com and they provided me with a standard contract. They are much cheaper than the regular title companies that most here are using.

Try contacting a title company directly and ask if they can help.
To sell a Disney timeshare you don’t need a broker they are just the middlemen which add cost to the transaction.

The title company are the ones that are doing all the heavy lifting and I bet they have a standard contract in a drawer.

I sold a non Disney timeshare a few years back and used www.lttransfers.com and they provided me with a standard contract. They are much cheaper than the regular title companies that most here are using.
When you use this company, does the money flow through them also, or do they just do the paperwork?

When you use this company, does the money flow through them also, or do they just do the paperwork?
You can pay extra for escrow service which is what I think you are asking.

Folks on TUGG seem to use them a lot. If you were purchasing a cheap Marriott EOV weeks contract for $500 like I did you don't need escrow. But for DVC sale amounts I think it would be a good idea.

Don’t forget about RoFR when deciding on price. If too low Disney will swoop in.

They provide escrow services too, back when I used them there was an additional fee of $50 for that service.

Otherwise their fees in 2019 was: $150 for document prep, $10 postage fee, $30-$40 county recording fees. On top of those fees are any DVC fees like estoppel.

Compared to other companies LT are much cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter