Pull out beds at Contemporary

mamamac

Mouseketeer
We are at the Contemporary staying on the Club Level on the 14th floor and not only does our room not have the couch pull out bed, neither does my parents room. I was very surprised to say the least. Thankfully they are letting us use the rollaway bed for free.

Otherwise, we are having the time of our life! I think we need to live here because our girls aren't even fighting. :cool1:

We are at the Contemporary staying on the Club Level on the 14th floor and not only does our room not have the couch pull out bed, neither does my parents room. I was very surprised to say the least. Thankfully they are letting us use the rollaway bed for free.

Otherwise, we are having the time of our life! I think we need to live here because our girls aren't even fighting. :cool1:

Interesting....we'll be there on Saturday (not concierge tho...darn). Can't remember if they had them on our last visit to the CR.

Glad you're having a great time....isn't it just magical?? :thumbsup2

Hmm. That could be a problem, as we're staying CL in a few weeks and were counting on using the daybed for our 5yo DD.

Do you have one king bed, or two queens? As long as there's either a second bed or that daybed, we'll be ok.

Actually, the 14th fl rooms are a bit smaller due to the size of the balaconies. We only had 2 queens & a chair during our stay a few years ago. Enjoy your stay! I hope they spoil you as they did us! :lovestruc

Hmm. That could be a problem, as we're staying CL in a few weeks and were counting on using the daybed for our 5yo DD.

Do you have one king bed, or two queens? As long as there's either a second bed or that daybed, we'll be ok.

We have two queens. And there is still way more room here than say the Wilderness Lodge standard room :) I don't feel cramped in here at all with the four of us, even with the rollaway bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!