Pull down bunk?

kelseyledare

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to find out if an inside cabin definitely has a pull out bunk? I'm wondering if our cabin can accommodate four people or just three. Disney Dream 8025.

Thanks!

If you're booked with 4 people in the cabin, the computer system will only allow the selection of cabins with a pull down bunk.

I think Maggie'sMom meant sleeps 3. The sofa will sleep 1 plus the queen bed.

Enjoy your cruise!

I think Maggie'sMom meant sleeps 3. The sofa will sleep 1 plus the queen bed.

Enjoy your cruise!
According to the thread below, room 8025 only sleeps 2, so no pull down bunk.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-rooms-needed-1st-post.3194826/#post-49993932

I saw that thread, but the room 8025 on there is Fantasy, not Dream. Are they identical rooms between the two ships?

We are booked for three people but have possibility of adding a fourth. I was wondering if that would be possible without changing rooms. Maybe I can call Disney Cruise Line tomorrow ...

In general with cabins the sister ships are twins. So if the Dream sleeps 3 I would imagine the Fantasy sleeps 3.

Just a heads up, the ability to add someone doesn't just come down to how many the room can sleep but also life boat space availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter