Public transportation near Port????

pmouse13

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if there is public transportation in Cocoa Beach. I know there is taxi service but do they have a bus line also? We are arriving the day before by limo service and wondered how we could get around if we wanted to.
Thanks,
Paula

FantasticDisFamily

<font color=navy>Sent <font color=red>on a <font c
We looked into this for the whole space coast area and didn't find much. Of course we haven't been there so someone who has may have better info.

Dave_from_Marietta

DIS Veteran
SCAT (Space Coast Area Transit) offers a <i><b>very limited</b></i> system. The entire system, which encompassed all of Brevard County, only carries 630 riders a day, and only one route in the system serves the area where cruise passengers would be staying prior to their cruise. Sorry to say, I can't recommend this as a viable means of transportation for cruise passengers.

Here's a link to the route schedule for the one route that's viable...

www.countygovt.brevard.fl.us/Scat/9sched.htm

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!