Public Transportation At Outside Disney Hotels

MagicAndPixieDust70

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what hotels have public transportation close to the hotels, as we love to travel around Orlando as well as disney. Anyone know of a hotel that is close to public transportation that is close to disney please advise

You'll have to do a little digging...the Orlando city bus www.golynx.com drops right off at the Ticket and Transportation Center.

There would be quite a few ( I imagine ) hotels that are on or close to a bus stop, but you might have to transfer to get to WDW, and then transfer again to WDW transport..

If you're staying at one of the International Drive hotels, you can use the "I-Ride Trolley". It runs from one end of International Drive to the other, ending quite conveniently;) in the Belz Outlet/Premium Outlets parking lots!! LOL!...and costs very little..I think it was $0.75/person when we last rode it:scratchin

Here's the link..
http://www.iridetrolley.com/
HTH!! and have fun!
:sunny:

there is also a bus that goes to some of the hotels on US 192 - it is not public - so the schedule is hard to determine....

you best bid is to call the hotel you are looking at and ask about their bus schedule.

that say - be aware that offsite buses come only 2 to 3 times in the morning - same in the evening - I don't think they come at all in the afternoon.

if you want to stay offsite you are better off renting a car....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter