PTR- IF i get no responses this time ILL MARK my coat WITH a DL!!! ( dis loser )LOL!

sounds like fun!
from what I have read from other posters you will be able to reenter through a special gate and I just seen a picture from this weekend of two little girls they both had on a bracelet. I want to say I remember reading that they start doing the bracelets around 4 pm for that evening. They do not have everyone leave and reenter...what appears to happen is if you do not have a bracelet you are asked to leave. You are not aloud to enter any attraction areas or shop in the stores.

How exciting you guys are going to be in the magic in mere days...
:mickeyjum :goofy: :tigger: :hmghost:
:wave2: Connie

just reread my post what a dingbat: meant to say allowed not aloud...sorry! :rotfl:

sounds like fun!
from what I have read from other posters you will be able to reenter through a special gate and I just seen a picture from this weekend of two little girls they both had on a bracelet. I want to say I remember reading that they start doing the bracelets around 4 pm for that evening. They do not have everyone leave and reenter...what appears to happen is if you do not have a bracelet you are asked to leave. You are not aloud to enter any attraction areas or shop in the stores.

How exciting you guys are going to be in the magic in mere days...
:mickeyjum :goofy: :tigger: :hmghost:

ohhh , ok well that makes sense! cool then! thanks!!>.

YEs!! im almost there but ,still seems so far away! WEIRD! guess its casue ive been at work all week.. but tomorrow is FRIDAY!! then i gotta start packing for the World! im so excited!!! :banana::banana::banana: CAnt wait to feel that magic ! :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::cloud9:

We went to Mnsshp last year. If you go back after you nap at 4pm or later just use your mnsshp ticket to enter. You'll get a cute halloween themed bracelet to wear.

I recommend that when you finish your meal at tony's to go get in line for the dwarves if you have any plans to see them. The line gets long really fast!

We went to Mnsshp last year. If you go back after you nap at 4pm or later just use your mnsshp ticket to enter. You'll get a cute halloween themed bracelet to wear.

I recommend that when you finish your meal at tony's to go get in line for the dwarves if you have any plans to see them. The line gets long really fast!

oh ok... i wasnt aware of the Dwarves!! where are they at? Thanks a Bunch for the tips!!!

3 days!!!

Subbing in. Thanks for the comments on my ptr. Hope you have a great time. We have been to Disney 2 times in the past and have stayed at the POP both times. We absolutly love it there. Wish we were going sooner, but it will come - I guess. Anyway, don't get discouraged if you don't get many replies. I haven't really either. My mom told me the more I comment on others the more I will get comments on mine. I guess you could try that and maybe people will click on your ptr link and follow along. Hope to see some pics of your vacation and again have a blast. :thumbsup2

Subbing in. Thanks for the comments on my ptr. Hope you have a great time. We have been to Disney 2 times in the past and have stayed at the POP both times. We absolutly love it there. Wish we were going sooner, but it will come - I guess. Anyway, don't get discouraged if you don't get many replies. I haven't really either. My mom told me the more I comment on others the more I will get comments on mine. I guess you could try that and maybe people will click on your ptr link and follow along. Hope to see some pics of your vacation and again have a blast. :thumbsup2

ahhh.. thanks for popping over! :) yea.. that does make sense , ill start commenting more.... not being a lurker! tee hee.. hoipe madison is feeling better.. hows her cough? thanks for the Well trip Wishes!!! we are super excited to go and visit the POP for the first time. :cool1:

Just in case I'm not able to get on here before you leave (baby has been a handful this week) I want to wish you a VERY HAPPY TRIP! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Hope you have a good trip, I was thinking of writing a PTR for our trip next summer (yes I am already planning) but I didn't want to be a DL either lol

Have fun on your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. Our trip is being planning for September 2011 (I also am planning WAY ahead) :lmao:

Tonya, you did an awesome job on your quick PTR! you guys have great time and be sure to take lots of pictures for your TR!
can't wait to see MNSSH night! and hear about the low crowd levels for this time of year!

Be sure to tell Mickey and Pals we said hello!
:mickeyjum :goofy: pluto: :donald: :stitch: :tigger: :dumbo:

Joining in too. I have alot of views and only a couple of comments too:(:sad2:. Love DD's Ariel costume.

i took long time to write..because im sad our vacation is over:sad2::sad2::sad2:.. i have lot of stories good and bad,, n magical to share with you all.. starting a TR soon!! :goodvibes

Welcome Back! sorry to hear you have the disney blues!!! :sad:
but, I can't wait to hear all about your magical memories/even the bad ones
popcorn::

Glad you had a fun trip. Can't wait to read your trip report.

Welcome Back! sorry to hear you have the disney blues!!! :sad:
but, I can't wait to hear all about your magical memories/even the bad ones
popcorn::

YEa,, thats definitely is what i have.. the DISNEY BLUES>> :sad2: its a real condition i told my husband!! LOL!!.. truly.. im sad.. and i wont be happy till i BOOK OUR NEXT TRIP!! gotta find the money first.. i know ill go back ( even thou DH said.. he wants to go somewhwere else next year ) i should knock him out for even thinking that! LOL! LOL LOL :rotfl:
ok .. im feeling a little better now! tee hee.. i will start my TR SOON,. Promise once i get all the pics in order!

thanks all for being here! :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter