PTR: First family holiday to the U.S.A-loving the tiny queues!!!!

Just a quick note to say we are having an amazing time. First time I've had a chance to sit down and catch my breath...not complaining though. We are currently in Las Vegas, after visiting San Francisco, Cambria, Barstow, Williams and the Grand Canyon. Phew....still 5 days here, then down to Palm Springs, San Diego and then 13 DAYS IN ANAHEIM!!!!

I'll try to check in again soon...but we are keeping pretty busy. No chance to start me TR while I'm here sorry.

Hope everyone well.

Have a great time and don't worry about us. We'll be here when you're home and ready to start your TR.

how's the weather in vegas treating you, i see that it's getting pretty cold.

Another quick check in...
We're in Anaheim!!! Yay!! :banana::banana::banana:We have been here 2 days...spent the first in Disneyland and then yesterday in DCA. Loving the queues. Our longest at DL was Indiana Jones which was a whole 20mins (loved it!!) and at DCA was California Screaming, again, 20 mins. Thank goodness for FP at RSR...the line for the ride was 1 hour, but we were on it within 5. Yay!!
We walked on Splash Mountain twice, as well as POTC. We certainly haven't done everything (haven't even seen Tomorrowland yet) but we have certainly done heaps. Still got 10 days to see it all...having a rest day today (we've had 5 straight days of parks...also been to Legoland, Seaworld and San Diego zoo) so thought we would sleep in today and maybe(definitely!) go shopping. May head back tonight if it's not too cold.

More later :):thumbsup2

I missed the send-off :rolleyes2 but it sounds like you're having such a wonderful time! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back!

Wow, sounds like you are having a great time!

Have an extra ride on Indy for us.............it was closed when we were there last October and we missed it so!

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home and catch your breath:thumbsup2

Cars Land wasn't open when we were last Christmas and that is the reason we decided to go home via LA next time. I've read it's mega crazy with the lines and things. We'll be there this time next year so please do let me know how it is ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter