• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PSEO college help

simplyme15

Earning My Ears
Ok I know this is sort of random, but I'M KIND OF FREAKING OUT!!

I will be a Junior next year in high school and I'm currently in the process of enrolling for PSEO (Post Secondary Education Options) at a local college for nursing, hoping to start on my General Education Classes next year. I don't know if you all know what PSEO is but it's basically where you take college courses during high school and the state pays for it. Well, I'm looking at all these forms and I'm suddenly realizing how confusing it all is. I've gone to a really small school all my life and I'm nervous about switching over to a larger school. I feel like I've gotten a late start in the registration process and don't know what's going on. :confused3 I've waited for this for years but now that it's approaching I'm extremely nervous/scared starting to doubt my ability to doubt this but at the same time I know it's just me second guessing myself and my decision. I'm in all the top classes at my school so I don't think I should be too worried about the academics but I sort of am. I guess I'm just looking for advice or tips from somebody who's gone through or are also going through this. I'm hoping I'm not the only one who's dealt with this:worried:
ps. I think another reason I'm having a hard time with this is that I will be attending the school that my older brother was going to before he died. We were best friends and I was at the college alot (for various things for him and so just walking through the hallways for tours is still a little difficult because it reminds me of him...:(:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter