pros / cons of the clear rubber stamps

Grumpy's Gal said:
I guess I am just wanting your opinions.......especially the cons.

Are there any?!?! :earseek: (Cons I mean!) I don't have any, but have to admit that they look really great every time I've seen them demo'd. ::yes:: What a sensible idea!

BTW - I noticed a package of clear Disney stamps by Plaid at Michaels yesterday. I already have some or I'd have gotten them! It included the word Disney in the "Walt" font! Man, I'd like to have that! The rest were "take it or leave it" at this point for me (I have many similar)....I think they were around $14.95 (FYI)

I like the clear stamps a lot, especially the letter ones. It's impossible to line up a word straight otherwise.

Thanks guys! I didn't know if there were cons. They look so great! I went to buy an alpahbet set this morning and I'm so excited. (well, except for the missing part - see my post - DJ Inkers Company - about that!) anyway, I know it's so silly to be *SO* excited about this set but I think I will be stamping all night. What should I start with first? Hmmmmmmm..... :cool1:

I'm sorry about your company problems! But I certainly understand how excited you are! ::yes:: It makes so much sense to have them be clear! I'd be excited too! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter